- Consumers' need for Organic material has been increasing constantly.
- Strong demand for crude oil and refined petroleum products results in shortage of oil supply.
- The usage of recycling and reusing materials has become dominant in the textile industry.
- The ecological production technologies of energy saving, waste minimization, low pollution have been developing and utilizing.
We would like to make a contribution to the harmony between human being and global environment through our business activity
As a major part of global textile industry, Eclat has being devoting to achieving the mission of perpetual operation to protect the environment, and provide safe, healthy textile products. Recent years Eclat goes to great lengths to the research and development of green textile.
Eclat has been certified by many international certification organizations regarding green textile in terms of production process and product quality, such as Okeo-tex100, ISO-14001, IMO and Control Union, indicating Eclat's devotion to eco textile.
Certified organic cotton by the USDA. Orgainc cotton is grown without the use of harmful persicides, chemicals and fertilizers. Supporting organic cotton is a great way to promote more sustainable and healthy enviromental practices and preserve our air and water quality.
Recycled Polyester / PET
By using eco-technology of the recycling process, we can efficiently conserve natural resources and reduce the burden on the natural enviroment. In addiion, the quality remains the same as in virgin polyester yarn.
- It reduces energy consumption by 84% compared with production of new polyester raw material from petroleum
- It cuts CO2 emissions by 77% - equal to a stand of 228 cedar trees. That’s a valuable contribution to prevention of global warming.
- One piece of blanket (180cm x 230cm) can be made from about 70 PET bottles of 600c.c.content.
- It takes 12 PET bottles to yield enough fiber for a T-shirt.
The raw material of coconut series comes from the recycling of the waste coconut shell. Coconut fiber is formed after passing through 1000 c’ of high temperature and reel of the raw fiber from coconut. Coconut provides a negative ion, de-odor and far infrared ray.
- We take coconut shells from food industry waste
- Then we use the activated coconut carbon waste from the filter industry, infuse into the fibers.
Dry fast / Deodorizing fast
- The microspore of coconut charcoal has the surface are a capacity as 500m/g (approx a basket court)
- Rapidly absorb sweat from skin surface and elimination
- Odors (ammonia, acetic acid etc) improve human circulation systems
Bamboo extracts has a natural characteristics for anit-bacterial and odor control. Bamboo fiber is filled with cross-section micro holes to create high moisture evaporation, and to help you stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- Better drapery
- Breathable and cool
- Comfort hand feel (cellulose hands)
There are many methods of producing various green textiles, below is a method for Recycled Polyester:
Adidas, Nike, Walmart, Reebok, Columbia, Marks & Spencer, Timberland, Patagonia, PrAna, Aardbird, Stella McCartney, REI, MEC, JC Penney.